Discussion related to street lighting luminaires and components.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1009
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:20 am
- Favourite Manufacturer: PHILIPS and VOSSLOH SCHWABE
- Area of interest: HID and Associated control gear
- Oldest item: Philips 160W MBT/U 1951
- Location: Cheshire
I`d guess this is how Kev would do street lighting!!
FEED THE MOOMIN!!
- Posts: 829
- Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:24 pm
- Favourite Manufacturer: GEC
- Area of interest: Street lights fluorescent discharge
- Oldest item: 120v 60w carbon lamp 1905
- Location: North east england
HAAAA good old days when nobody gave a f**k about health and safety!
- Posts: 1184
- Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:32 pm
- Favourite Manufacturer: Atlas and CourtneyPope
- Area of interest: Discharge and Fluorescent
- Location: Cornwall
lol lol lol whats wrong with that? could be an ideal van upgrade for davy when his sprinter rots away?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests