Now. I'm not a luminare collector, but I know what is rare when I see it! We use to have lots of these along the Brooker Highway in Hobart then, about five years back, they ALL disappeared, almost overnight! One top entry version possibly still survives at the bottom end of Nicholson Street, Footscray, (Melbourne). Here are some pictures... Brooker Highway, Top, Nicholson Street, Bottom.
These had HP-T/MB/U 400s in them. Does anybody know what their actual make and model are?
Oh, by the way, to add two pictures, simply add one then submit it in the normal way. Then go back using the "edit" softkey and add your second picture with the "attachments" softkey. The second picture will be on top.
Discussion related to street lighting luminaires and components.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Globe Collector
- Posts: 73
- Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:37 pm
- Favourite Manufacturer: General Electric Company of England
- Area of interest: High Intensity Discharge Lamps_ Lamp Chemistry_Spe
- Location: Hobart, Tasmania
- ATL Admin
- Posts: 1295
- Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:19 pm
- Favourite Manufacturer: Thorn
- Area of interest: Fluorescent battens and Thorn Vintage
- Oldest item: 1890's Carbon Lamp
- Location: Oxfordshire
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests