Topics relating to lighting control gear, including magnetic & high frequency ballast and ancilliary devices such as starters, ignitors and switchgear.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:13 pm
- Favourite Manufacturer: Atlas
- Area of interest: Flourescent and discharge
- Oldest item: 4 foot Superslim
I acquired today a fairly old 2 foot 20W
T12 batten, it has no identifying marks as to brand, but the ballast is rated at 1 X 2 foot 20W or 1 X 3 foot 25W, never in my life heard of 3 foot 25W, the ballast Is made in England but has no brand, I would imagine the fitting is 70s early 80s, Any ideas?
- Posts: 1034
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:20 am
- Favourite Manufacturer: PHILIPS and VOSSLOH SCHWABE
- Area of interest: HID and Associated control gear
- Oldest item: Philips 160W MBT/U 1951
- Location: Cheshire
Sounds like a 3 foot 30watt choke?, or a simple print mistake?
FEED THE MOOMIN!!
- Posts: 661
- Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:01 pm
- Favourite Manufacturer: Fitzgerald
- Area of interest: Fluorescent and Mercury Discharge Lighting
- Oldest item: BTH 200W Carbon Filament Lamp
- Location: Cambridgeshire
Never heard of one of those. There's a 33" 25W though!